The Corona Image hosting by Photobucket

Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Rewind!

Now that I have settled into what I like to call a normal 'routine', it is time for me to recount everything that happened to me in the last two months. And what a two months it has been!

First off, the biggest event so far in my life just happened... I got married! Yes, after years of courtship, trials and tribulations, Caroline and I (finally) said our vows last September in Manila.

But in between the first time that we met each other to the time that we said our 'I Do's to each other, there were so many incidences that could have ended our relationship, and so many problems that we had to face and overcome. Some of these were normal rites of passage that good, strong relationships go through, and some of these were so severe that it would have ripped other relationships apart. Long distance, family problems, financial problems... you name it, we went through it. Those who know the whole story from beginning to end can attest to that.

Even our marraige process was a difficult one. Thank God for our friends and family who were all there and supported us and calmed us down every step of the way.

It was a long hard road, but we got there in the end and it was all worth it.

Despite everything we have already been through, we know this is just the beginning. There are still many challenges for us to face, but so many joys as well. Even now, we have to make sacrifices in order to have a better future, laying the foundations of a good family.

It's nice when you have finally found that one special person you want to spend the rest of your life with... I am so lucky and so blessed to have Caroline as part of the rest of my life.

Wife is Beautiful!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home