The Corona Image hosting by Photobucket

Friday, September 22, 2006

Cornicks

I'm not normally a fan of cornicks. I thought they were good but not addicting. Mostly crunchy, but with some stray hard bits that occasionally get stuck in the rear molars of my mouth.

Is it just me, or are cornicks easier to eat with a spoon than by hand? Whenever I eat them, I can't do it by picking one at a time; I normally pour out a handful onto the palm of my hand and stuff it all at once in my mouth. If I could, I would 'drink' the bag of cornicks!

Damn you, Boy Bawang, for making me addicted once again to cornicks! Cornicks with flavour (other than garlic)... what a simple idea to reinvent fried corn bits. And their cornicks are good. Always crunchy, not too greasy, and without those hard, black bits.

La Vita e Bella!

1 Comments:

At 11:31 AM, Blogger cyberlaundry said...

i was so proud of boy bawang when i saw their billboard!

too bad you can't talk to anybody after eating boy bawang. but it's yummy :) :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home