The Corona Image hosting by Photobucket

Thursday, September 21, 2006

Bumper Cars

One day when I have alot of money、I would like to buy an old car here in the Philippines、fit it with a rollcage and other safety devices、and drive along EDSA during rush hour when everyone is moving at a snails pace.

I dare any public transportation vehicle (even buses) to try to merge into my lane and cut me off. If they do、I won't budge; I'll just bump them and let them pay the price for their aggresiveness. Will I go down and inspect the damage? Nah、I'll just smile and laugh and look for another victim. What do I care? I'm in a bumper car anyway.

I'd probably end up with a few bruises. But it would be so worth it、if only for the laughs.

La vita e Bella!

3 Comments:

At 11:54 PM, Blogger cyberlaundry said...

dream namin ni kuya, tank na talaga, and then we'll just squish anything and everything annoying in our path :)

 
At 7:17 PM, Blogger Vince said...

i like, i like!

have you played Grand Theft Auto for the PS2? You can do exactly that!

 
At 11:46 PM, Blogger cyberlaundry said...

(finally, kuryente! spoiled by technology!)

no i haven't, you know how horrible i am with video games...though my friend francis let me play this game before na you're supposed to hit the cars, and i did quite well :) hope you guys were okay during the monster storm!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home