The Corona Image hosting by Photobucket

Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Japanese Grand Prix Analysis

I was actually able to watch a good part of this race live, so at least I can type someo opinion about the race. However, I wasn't able to watch the engine failure of Michael Schumacher. He effectively handed the championship on a plate to Fernando Alonso.

Too bad for the engine failure of Schumacher. Now he has to finish first and hope that Alonso doesn't score a point in Brazil for him to become champion.

Everybody else was just about par for the course. Its good to see that Button is now consistently fourth behind the Renaults and Ferraris. The McLarens seem to have fallen back, but I guess thats the case when you have one driver moving to another team and the other just waiting for his replacement to arrive. I am sure these teams will bounce back in the 2007 season.

But wait, there is still one more race to go... Brazil!

Life is Beautiful!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home