The Corona Image hosting by Photobucket

Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Poutine



I was browsing through my photos when one caught my eye and made me salivate. There are certain things I do and eat whenever I am in Toronto. And one of those things that I simply have to eat is a bowl of Poutine.

What is Poutine? Think perfectly fried french fries drenched in gravy and topped with cheese. Yummy! I normally eat this for lunch; its heavy enough to stand on its own. And I always get extra gravy and cheese!

Is it a Canadian treat? I don't know because the stall that sells it is called New York Fries (NYF), even though I have never seen an NYF in Manhattan! I do know there is a branch in Glorietta somewhere... that is, if it has not gone out of business.

Try it, you just might like it!

Life is Beautiful!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home