The Corona Image hosting by Photobucket

Thursday, May 18, 2006

Back to My 'Roots'

It's been a long time since I visited Toronto in the Spring. I usually go here during the winter months, so everything is covered in a blanket of snow. This is the first time I could actually walk around without being bundled up in layers of cotton and wool. Naturally, me and my family spent of of the time outdoors.


The CN Tower. I have lots of fond memories there.


The Air Canada Centre. Eerily quiet this time of year since the Maple Leafs and the Raptors both missed the playoffs!


The Looney talking to the Loon. Seriously, thats what we call the national bird of Canada (the one on the left!!!). It's a goose!


Chad, Mom, and Me


All Hands in Pockets

Life is Beautiful!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home