The Corona Image hosting by Photobucket

Monday, May 22, 2006

Hatton Park


With some newfound friends, I found myself in Hatton Park over the weekend. It's a kiddie theme park. Trampolines, slides, obstacle courses... everything to keep children active for the whole day. Too bad the sky was overcast; this would have been a better picture if it was sunny. There is also a petting zoo and a large field where cows, sheep, goats, and other farm animals can graze to their hearts content.


Because of the weather (abnormally chilly this time of year), most of the animals were indoors rather than outdoors. I don't normally like petting places like these because I think there is not enough space for the animals to move around, but if its for their own good, then I am okay with it.


A guinea pig. He is not huge, I just took a real close up shot. This little guy can fit in the palm of your hand. He was really obedient during the picture taking session, but when I tried to pick him up, but he ran away. They're cute little things!

This place will be more interesting in the summer, when all the animals are out and about and there are more activities (such as a garden maze... my favourite!) for the children to do. And for the adults... well I hear there will be a classical music night sometime in July. That's one event I hope to see!

La Vita e Bella!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home