The Corona Image hosting by Photobucket

Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Flat Hunting

Its always exciting to look at new places to live. And thats exactly what I had to do the past week. Recent developments at work has required me to move to a new area, and I'm looking forward to the new place and the new challenges.

But first, I need a place to sleep!

As the new place is a 3 hour train ride away, I first did my research online. I then narrowed my choices and contacted the estate agents and arranged viewings.

Now, the only thing to do was to actually visit the flats...

So today, thats exactly what I did. I was finally able to go visit the town (to be revealed in the future) and the potential flats. I was VERY impressed. Basically I will be getting much more apartment for just about the same amount that I am paying now.

And the winner is...

This is the kitchen. Notice the high ceiling, modern appliances and wooden flooring.


Its an open plan room containing the kitchen, dining room, and sitting room.


The bedroom and its fitted wardrobe.

The images are not so nice and don't do justice to the flat.

No worries, in a few days if all goes well, I'll be moving into it within 2 weeks!

Life is Beautiful!

1 Comments:

At 6:43 PM, Blogger cyberlaundry said...

wow! i can't wait to see more pix, when you've moved in na and everything! how exciting for you! keep posting pix :) (yaya! yaya!)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home