The Corona Image hosting by Photobucket

Thursday, April 06, 2006

End of Hibernation

Winter is over! Well, officially at least. Its still relatively cold, but at least it isn't so cold that I can't feel my nose and ears after being exposed to it for a few minutes. Its just like Baguio, only a few degrees cooler.

For me, this means its time to get back into shape. Time to burn the excess fat that I stored in my body to keep me warm through the winter. Time to cut down on carbohydrates such as rice and start eating healthier foods such as salads, and up my protein intake.

So a few days ago, I finally went swimming again. It felt good to make my body (especially my lungs) work hard. Truth be told, I could have gone swimming over the winter, but the long walk from the train station to the pool put me off. But now, I can walk without having to bundle up too much, and I can walk in daylight as well.

Yeah, I'm a polar bear coming out of hibernation!

Life is Beautiful!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home