The Corona Image hosting by Photobucket

Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Here is 2007

Happy New Year everyone!

2006 was such a rollercoaster of a year, I'm glad its 2007 already. So many things to look forward to, so many things to do, I'm not sure I can fit it all this year. But I certainly will try!

The latter half of the year slowed down a bit (or became more busy for me), which was reflected in my blog entries. I guess thats what I get for moving back to Atlanta after 3 years in England. It was all good though... looking for and purchasing a new home, visiting my parents and brother in Toronto, and of course, preparing for the church wedding all kept me on my feet. I hope to post pictures of everything that has been happening to me and my wife in the weeks to come!

La Vita e Bella!

1 Comments:

At 1:30 AM, Blogger cyberlaundry said...

here's to a kickass 2007, baby bear--whatever it may bring. hope you're well :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home