The Corona Image hosting by Photobucket

Monday, December 11, 2006

High School Reunion

Over the weekend, my high school batch (DLSZ 96) had their first official high school reunion. Unfortunately, I couldn't go because I am here in the USA and it was held, of course, in the Philippines. But thanks to the digital camera and the internet, I was able to see pictures of the event the day after. It made me really jealous! I wanted to go and see my batchmates! Some looked the same, some looked thinner, some fatter. But they were all familiar faces.

I can't believe it's been 10 years since we all graduated from high school. I think 10 years after graduating high school is a good time to get together and catch up with each others lives. Presumably everyone has completed college and have begun their own lives... whether that would be working, pursuing higher education, or even starting a family.

According to one of my friends (thanks, Ben John!), it was a great success. The party started at 9am and lasted until 5am, with people drinking and reminiscing about high school life. He told me that the best part was that there were no cliques or barkadas during the party... people matured and realized that we all really belonged to the same group... DLSZ Batch 96.

La Vita e Bella!

2 Comments:

At 4:38 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Are these pics online? If so, where?

 
At 6:07 AM, Blogger Vince said...

its in the DLSZ96 yahoo group page... are you a member yet? if not, ill tell carlo to add you on :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home