The Corona Image hosting by Photobucket

Tuesday, June 06, 2006

The Omen

It's supposed to be the day of the devil today.

06/06/06

Oooooh, I'm so scared I'm cringing in my boots.

This is so absurd. Just because a date can be written a certain way doesn't mean that it has a special meaning. The 2006 was just abbreviated and the last 2 digits retained.

This reminds me of that piece of toast that supposedly had Jesus' face on it. People have lots of strange and different ways of interpreting things in everyday life and giving it more meaning than necessary.

And unfortunately, the more gullible ones in this world soak it up. Is the world really full of people that can be easily influenced? I shudder to think so, but judging from the world leaders today, one has to sadly nod ones head...

La Vita e Bella!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home