The Corona Image hosting by Photobucket

Monday, April 16, 2007

Bahrain GP Post Race

Just the notables...

I wouldn't be surprised if Lewis Hamilton wins his first grand prix this year... I think the title will go to Alonso or Raikkonen, but Hamilton will make them fight for it, surely. I want to see how Hamilton copes in even tougher conditions, such as climbing from the back of the field and overtaking (especially Alonso or one of the Ferraris). Part of his success is the car he is driving, so I would like to see him under even more pressure.

Heidfeld overtaking Alonso was a surprise to me, and a sign of good things to come. Hopefully BMW can catch up to Ferrari and McLaren. They can play the 'dark horse' and steal points away from the top 2 teams.

It's also nice to see the middle of the pack so bunched together... Renault, Williams, Toyota, and Red Bull, all fighting for those remaining points places. Notice I didn't rank Honda among them, as I think they are below them but just above Spyker, Toro Rosso, and Super Aguri. Or maybe I should place Super Aguri on the same level as Honda? Hehe.

Too many breaks this year on the calendar... Spain in 4 weeks time!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home