The Corona Image hosting by Photobucket

Monday, March 26, 2007

Wedding Pictures Finally Up

After almost 2 months of procrastination, Caroline and I took the time to sift through our wedding pictures and choose the ones that we want for our wedding album. We decided to also post them on the internet because we've had so many requests from our friends and family who want to see them as well.

So, follow this link http://vince217.multiply.com/photos/album/7 to view the album!

Once again, I would like to thank everyone who attended the wedding... looking back at the pictures, Caroline and I realized that we really could not thank everyone personally.

I also want to thank all the wedding suppliers... our wedding went smoothly and was beautiful because of them. Incidentally in a future entry, I do plan to list all the wedding suppliers we used, as I highly recommend them. I also want to create a little checklist of things that every couple should know when planning their wedding. I think everyone can learn from what we went through!

Life is Beautiful!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home