The Corona Image hosting by Photobucket

Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Tugging at the Heartstrings

Maybe it's just me, but being an expecting father has softened my heart.

Pictures of babies make me go 'awwww, how cute'. They never used to make me think that. I now like going through the baby aisle, looking at all the cute little things for babies.

There was a news story about a week ago where an american soldier stationed in Iraq for several months surprises his son by showing up one day at his school. When the father showed up in his sons classroom, his son simply runs to him, hugs him, and cries.

I cried too when I saw it on television.

That's been the case lately... anything on television (even commercials) family-oriented warms my heart.

If my heart has been softened, then Caroline's has totally melted. Any remotely touching moment immediately turns on the tear ducts in her eyes (she cries even when people get voted off reality shows!).

Fortunately, I am still unmoved by sappy date-movie love-stories.

What more when BabyD is finally here? Just 1 1/2 months to go!

Life is Beautiful...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home