The Corona Image hosting by Photobucket

Thursday, November 23, 2006

Happy Thanksgiving!

It's been 3 years since I last celebrated thanksgiving here in the United States. I never studied american history, but I think it's to remember the time when the first settlers gave thanks (to the native americans?) that they were able to start a new life in a strange land. Whatever its origins, it gives us a chance to give thanks to be thankful for the blessings in our own lives.

I look back and I see that I have plenty to be thankful for.

I am thankful for my family and friends who have always been there, given me honest advice and supported me in all my actions; I am thankful for my wife and the little miracle God has given us. And I am thankful for the other blessings which have enabled my family to build a home out of a house...

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home