The Corona Image hosting by Photobucket

Friday, July 14, 2006

Paris

Where My trip began and ended. This is actually the third time I've been to Paris, and its beauty never ceases to amaze me. Granted, I was only here for a couple of hours total, but that didn't stop me from adding to my collection of Paris pictures.

The Opera Garnier. Note to travellers: If you take the Roissybus from Charles de Gaulle Airport into Paris (instead of taking the RER), this is where it drops you off. It's convenient as it is in the relative center of Paris and very close to the Metropolitan station.

Gare de Lyon. From this train station, you can take the train to the south of France... cities such as Marseilles, Lyon (I think), and Nice.

This picture is the reason I almost missed my flight back to England! I just had to have a picture with the Eiffel Tower in the background (previous attempts on my own resulted in really bad shots), so we went here before going to the airport. We alloted one hour to do it, but ended up taking two hours! Paeng and I ended up having an Amazing Race moment, catching trains in the Metropolitan and RER train system of Paris, complete with 'Detours' (we had to get our luggage in Gare de Lyon before heading towards CDG airport!). Fortunately, I was able to check in with time to spare.

A nice wallpaper picture.


And so ends my france trip... hopefully Italy or Spain is next!

La Vie est Belle!

1 Comments:

At 9:03 AM, Blogger cyberlaundry said...

beautiful! so beautiful i can't bring myself to make you mura :) hugs!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home