The Corona Image hosting by Photobucket

Sunday, March 12, 2006

As the Wheels Turn

Formula 1. Its back in 2006, and its better than ever.

Schumacher, Alonso, Raikonnen, Button... familiar faces, familiar names, back for some intense wheel-to-wheel racing. And if the first race recently concluded in Bahrain is any indicuation, this will be an absolute cracker of a season!

Over the next 8 months, on 18 selected weekends, the Formula 1 season will unfold. The worlds most expensive sport will travel the world, from Asia to North America, from Japan to Brazil, and I will do my best to watch each and every one of them on television... and if I am lucky, I will be able to watch yet another one in person (Italy and Spain are my top choices).

These are the moments that I do not mind acting like a kid. To hear the scream of those engines, to see daring overtaking maneouvers, gives me a thrill that reaches to the innermost childhood root of my soul. Yes, I am young at heart and will always be.

I love being passionate, even to my interests and hobbies.

La Vita e Bella!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home